Monday, March 3, 2008

welcome!

Well, I don't claim to be an expert on books or on knowing what everyone else should read, but I would love to share my thoughts with anyone who cares to listen. I also love hearing recommendations from others and really do take it to heart. One stipulation here: I sometimes pick the wrong books, or girly books, or cheesy books and that's ok with me. Just wanted to be clear on that before we all go and think I am picking the most literary, thought-provoking and influential books. Definitely not the case here. I just love the journey and figuring out more and more about what stimulates me and makes me want to pick the next one! Please use this site to throw around ideas, correct me when I'm wrong, and help me figure out what's next. Keep coming back for more!

No comments: